Over the last few weeks, RISE has been announcing a lot of information about their shows for the rest of the year.
- ‘The Hardcore Princess’ Jewells Malone has been added to the permanent RISE roster. Jewells appeared on the RISE 2 – ASCENT card losing to Desi De Rata and also on RISE 3 – MEDIC taking a loss to ‘The Fallen Flower’ Kikyo. Although she has no RISE wins under her belt, her matches have solidified her as a strong player in the RISE promotion.
- Deonna Purrazzo made her RISE debut in the opening match of RISE 3 – MEDIC taking on Cheerleader Melissa. It was Melissa’s return to the Berwyn Eagles Club. Purrazzo was able to score the victory in a very impressive match and went on to compete on all four volumes of SHIMMER taped the same weekend.
RISE 4 – WARRIORS RISE
- The in-ring trainer for RISE 4 will has been announced to be current SHIMMER Champion ‘The Latina Sensation’ Mercedes Martinez. With more than 15 years of experience in the business and one of 32 women to be selected world wide to participate in the WWE Mae Young Classic, Martinez will be able to provide the seminar participants with a well rounded and incredibly valuable training session.
- In addition to Martinez, it was announced that WWE Hall of Famer Madusa will have a facilitator role for RISE 4. It has been announced that Madusa will be appearing in a non-wrestling role at the live event of RISE 4 with fans having the opportunity to meet her. More details to come.
- More talent has been announced for RISE 4 – WARRIORS RISE. Previously report, Phoenix of RISE Champion Shotzi Blackheart and former Champion Dust will be appearing. Five more people have been announced to travel to Norwich to compete. New roster members Jewell’s Malone and Deonna Purrazzo will be attending. This will be Deonna’s first trip wrestling in the United Kingdom and a return to the area for Malone. ‘The Demon Assassin’ Rosemary will be making her way to England for the show and after the ending of RISE 3, it will be interesting to see what Rosemary has in store. Roster member Chelsea Green will be competing in singles action. Green made her RISE debut at RISE 2 losing to Britt Baker before the two formed the team Fire & Nice. They wrestled Paradise Lost (Rosemary & Dust) on GAIN 1 and The Blue Nation (Charli Evans & Jessica Troy) at RISE 3. RISE 3 stand out, Charli Evans, has also been announced to compete on the show. In addition to the previously mentioned RISE 3 match against Fire & Nice, Evans competed on three of the four SHIMMER volumes. She is looking to impress at RISE 4 to try to earn a spot as a permanent roster member.
- RISE 4 – WARRIORS RISE, September 15, Norwich England, working with Bellatrix Female Warriors
RISE 5 – RISING SUN
- In addition to the live event, fans have an opportunity to buy tickets for a VIP event featuring an in ring photo opportunity with one of true legend of Japanese women’s wrestling in a rare US appearance. Details, including the legendary wrestler, are still to come.
- Tickets are on sale for RISE 5. You can purchase them through the RISE store.
- RISE 5 – RISING SUN, November 10, Berwyn Illinois, working with SHIMMER Women Athletes
RISE 6 – BRUTALITY
- It has been announced that Madusa is scheduled to appear as one of the guest facilitators for RISE 6.
- The first match has been announced for the RISE 6 card. ‘The Wounded Owl’ Lufisto has been announced to challenge Dust in a Barbed Wire Bat match.
- Tickets are on sale for RISE 6. You can purchase them through the RISE store.
- RISE 6 – BRUTALITY, December 1, South Gate California, working with AWS