STARDOM held three shows over the past three days one in Nagoya City Nakamura Sports Center in Aichi, Japan, one in Konohana Kumin Hall in Osaka, Japan and one in Shizuoka. Here are the results:
January 5th, 2018
- Hiromi Mimura & Konami defeated Kaori Yoneyama & Siki Shibusawa when Mimura pinned Shibusawa with a La Magistral.
- Mary Apache & Nicole Savoy defeated Kay Lee Ray & Xia Brookside when Savoy tapped out Brookside.
- Sumire Natsu defeated Io Shirai & AZM in a three-way battle when she pinned AZM via Yoran.
- Rachael Ellering & Miranda Salinas defeated Jungle Kyona & Natsuko Tora when Ellering hit a Fallout Powerbomb on Tora.
- Goddesses of Stardom Championship Match: Oedo Tai (Kagetsu & Hana Kimura) defeated HZK & Momo Watanabe when Kagetsu hit the Oedo Coaster on Watanabe.
January 6th, 2018:
- Hiromi Mimura & Konami defeated Mary Apache & Shiki Shibusawa when Konami tapped Shiki with a Chickenwing Facelock.
- HZK & Momo Watanabe defeated Kay Lee Ray & Xia Brookside via Somato on Brookside from Watanabe.
- Nicole Savoy, Rachael Ellering & Miranda Salinas defeated Kaori Yoneyama, Jungle Kyona & Natsuko Tora via The Boss-woman Slam on Tora.
- Kagetsu defeated AZM with a Jujigatame.
- Io Shirai defeated Sumire Natsu via Moonsault Press.
January 7th, 2018:
- Momo Watanabe defeated Shiki Shibusawa via the Somato.
- Kay Lee Ray & Xia Brookside defeated Mary Apache & Konami after Kay Lee Ray hit Konami with a Swanton Bomb.
- Hana Kimura defeated Hiromi Mimura via pinfall.
- Oedo Tai (Kagetsu, Kris Wolf & Sumire Natsu) defeated Team Jungle (Jungle Kyona, Natsuko Tora & Konami) via Oedo Coaster from Kagetsu on Natsuko.
- World Selection (Miranda Salinas, Rachael Ellering & Nicole Savoy) defeated Queens Quest (Io Shirai, HZK & AZM) when Ellering hit AZM with the Fallaway Powerslam.