RESULTS: Queens of Combat – 11/27/16
- Updated: November 28, 2016
Queens of Combat had a show at WrestleCade in Winston-Salem, North Carolina last night. Here are the results from ProWrestling.net:
- Angel Rose beat Samantha Heights.
- Kelly Klein and Donna Deonna Purrazzo defeated D and D Muscle Factory.
- Thunderkitty pinned Ronnie Nicole.
- Nevaeh defeated Aerial Monroe.
- Leva Bates (dressed as Ash Ketchum from Pokemon) and Solo Darling defeated The Sexy Young Caramels (Devyn Nicole & Savannah Evans)
- Laurel Van Ness pinned Rachel Ellering with her feet on the ropes.
- Kennadi Brink made Jade tap out in the co-main event.
- Su Yung defeated Taeler Hendrix to win the QOC championship in the main event via the mist.
← Previous Story RESULTS: WSU Breaking Barriers 4