Earlier this evening Absolute Intense Wrestling presented the taping of Girls Night Out 13 and Girls Night Out 14 at the Turner Hall in Cleveland, Ohio in which may be the final ever event at the arena.
Chasity Taylor and Tessa Blanchard made debuts for the promotion at the event and this event saw Mary Elizabeth Monroe make her return to the promotion after a lengthy absence from the Girls Night Out tapings.
KC Cassidy was to make her debut but had travel issues which made her unable to arrive in Ohio from Australia before the show was to take place. Thunderkitty also missed the event but explained yesterday that an issue would prevent her from attending.
Here are the results of the tapings!
Girls Night Out 13:
- Chasity Taylor def. Angel Dust via Flying Crossbody
- Nikki Storm def. Annie Social via The Perfect Storm
- Taeler Hendrix def. Xandra Bale via Chick Kick
- Jasmin def.. Alexia Nicole via roll up
- Jenny Rose def. Mary Elizabeth Monroe via Pedigree
- Veda Scott def. Tessa Blanchard via a second rope Mind Trip
- Mia Yim def. Heidi Lovelace via Package Piledriver
- Athena def. Allysin Kay in a no DQ match to retain the AIW Women’s Title
Girls Night Out 14:
- Angel Dust def. Xandra Bale via backbreaker
- Tessa Blanchard def. Chasity Taylor after a Belly-to-Belly Suplex
- Allysin Kay def. Jenny Rose via submission
- Mary Elizabeth Monroe def. Taeler Hendrix via Rainbow Cross
- Alexia Nicole & Jasmin def. The Social Network via roll up
- Nikki Storm def. Mia Yim via The Perfect Storm
- Athena defeated Veda Scott via STF Submission to retain the AIW Women’s Title